Follower's of Rhonda's blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bar Harbor Maine - I made it!! Whew!

I'll blog more in the next couple of days.  However I did want to report in that I made it!  I started in Fargo North Dakota 43 days ago and this afternoon I dipped my front tire in the Atlantic Ocean in Bar Harbor.
I made it!  Me raising my bicycle into the air on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Bar Harbor Maine!

Lin & Jan are my bike & bakery buddies.  We pedaled alot of miles together.
                                                              Me, Lin, Jan, Patty & Sue.

I will blog & post numerous photos tomorrow.  Right now, I need to run as we are having a celebration dinner!  Thanks to you all for supporting and following along on my adventure.

Here's to the memory of my husband, Chris......

Skol...... He would be proud of me......

2 comments:

  1. congratulations wish I was there
    although it looks overcast..... sunny here in Calif but the
    emotional weather is stormy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fantastic Rhonda! I'll bet you did a lot of reflecting and learning and growing during your journey and met some wonderful friends. Congrats on your victory and safe travels back home.

    ReplyDelete