Follower's of Rhonda's blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fargo


Michelle & Joe dropped me off at Sea Tac airport and my journey began.  I had some emotional moments along the way.  The reality that this adventure has begun, but also that I am on this adventure without my Chris.  While I was at Denver airport, I had a voicemail.  I listened to it.  It was one of Chris's doctor's expressing his sadness on Chris's passing.  I had sent all of his past doctor's notes of appreciation for the care they had given my sweetie.  It was hard to be in an airport full of people, feeling the emotion that was welling up in me.

The flight to Fargo was delayed two hours so by the time we landed and I got to the hotel, it was 9:30pm. 

I had a glass of wine and an appetizer in the lounge.  I was alone in my thoughts for some time but then I started talking with the two women next to me.  Kelly & Lori awere from St. Cloud Minnesota and were here in Fargo on business.  They asked why I was here in Fargo and I told them of my upcoming adventure on my bicycle.  They say they are going to follow my blog as long as I agreed to "name" my bicycle.....So, I'm thinking of the possibilities....Share your ideas with me as I think I should name my bike before we officially start pedaling on Friday morning.

I'm off now to pick up my "soon to be named" bike at the bike shop and get 20-30 miles in today, just exploring, pedaling and breathing....I is a beautiful 70 degree day here in Fargo.

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda, you are an inspiration in how you live and how you look at the world. I hope you find clarity of mind, enlightenment of the soul, and peace and joy with yourself :) Enjoy the Ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second Mary’s comment Rhonda. Thank you for sharing. You passion is an outpouring off all that is beautiful in Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was so nice to chat and have a couple of drinks. You are so inspirational and we wish you the best of luck. You and "Kanga" are going to have a great adventure!!
    -The ladies you shared your appetizer with :-)

    ReplyDelete